Error from Latest compile code

Mar 23, 2010 at 12:35 AM

I grabbed the latest code, compile and build wsp with codeplex wspbuilder, deployed and activated then when I click "Activate/Deactivate Remider" from the calendar settings, I got the following error, what could be wrong?

The resource object with key 'ScheduleReg_PageTitle' was not found.   at System.Web.Compilation.ResourceExpressionBuilder.ParseExpression(String expression, Type propertyType, ExpressionBuilderContext context)
   at System.Web.UI.BoundPropertyEntry.ParseExpression(ExpressionBuilderContext context)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.FillUpBoundPropertyEntry(BoundPropertyEntry entry, String name)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.AddBoundProperty(String filter, String name, String expressionPrefix, String expression, ExpressionBuilder expressionBuilder, Object parsedExpressionData, Boolean generated, String fieldName, String formatString, Boolean twoWayBound)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.PreprocessAttribute(String filter, String attribname, String attribvalue, Boolean mainDirectiveMode)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.PreprocessAttributes(ParsedAttributeCollection attribs)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.Init(TemplateParser parser, ControlBuilder parentBuilder, Type type, String tagName, String id, IDictionary attribs)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.CreateBuilderFromType(TemplateParser parser, ControlBuilder parentBuilder, Type type, String tagName, String id, IDictionary attribs, Int32 line, String sourceFileName)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.CreateChildBuilder(String filter, String tagName, IDictionary attribs, TemplateParser parser, ControlBuilder parentBuilder, String id, Int32 line, VirtualPath virtualPath, Type& childType, Boolean defaultProperty)
   at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessBeginTag(Match match, String inputText)
   at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text, Encoding fileEncoding)

Coordinator
Mar 23, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Hi,

The resource should be excluded from the project compilation. I'll update my project.

Best regards,

Riwut L

Mar 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Hi, how can I exclude the resource from the codeplex wspbuilder?

Thanks

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:48 AM
To: Nguyen, Tee
Subject: Re: Error from Latest compile code [ReminderAlert:206947]

Hi,

The resource should be excluded from the project compilation. I'll update my project.

Best regards,

Riwut L

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ReminderAlert@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ReminderAlert@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com